Exhausted? Stressed out? Irritated by the people you love most and not quite sure why? Feeling a bit… off? Reiki is for you!!
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a form of Japanese energy healing the promotes your body’s natural healing ability.
A Reiki session will leave you feeling:
- Relaxed and Calm
- Rejuvenated and energized
- Ready to jump back into your life with energy and vigor
What IS Reiki?
Reiki is the life force energy that is in and around all living things. Reiki helps your body heal itself by balancing the chakras to reduce stress and promote the body’s natural healing ability. A reiki treatment can also help you release negative emotions
What can I expect during a treatment?
- A reiki treatment is a hands-on therapy. You will stay fully clothed and lay on a massage table.
- You can expect to feel very relaxed and calm. You might even get drowsy and fall asleep!
- You will leave your session feeling very much the same as you feel after a massage, except the feeling will last for much longer – in many cases the feeling lasts up to 3 weeks!
- I am a certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher completing my training in 2015.
- I am a certified Basic and Advanced DNA ThetaHealer® completing trainings in 2016, 2020, and 2021. For more information please visit this link
- I am a certified an Advanced and Basic Clendinning Healing Technique Practitioner and completing training in 2020.
- I have my M.Ed. in Educational Leadership and have been a classroom music teacher for the past 20 years. I have significant training and experience working with children of all ages.
For more information about reiki, please visit the links on the bottom of the page. For questions, please call me at 208-830-2164 or email me at Brenda@brendawinkle.com. Your questions are welcome!! Cynics are welcome, too!
Booking an appointment
Sessions are available for people AND for pets!! Sessions are $80 for a 60 minute healing session. 30 minute sessions are available for pets.
All sessions are currently being held via online meeting (Zoom) as a result of precautions around COVID-19.
To schedule your appointment, please call/text 208-830-2164 or visit
Reiki in the news… find links for more information here.
What is reiki? Visit this link
Reiki for pets? Visit this link
Reiki in fashion magazine – Visit this link
Reiki in US News & World Report – Visit this link
Reiki in other news – visit this link
In case you’d like more information, check out this link. http://www.reiki.org/faq/whatisreiki.html