Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a form of Japanese energy healing. It is the life force energy that is in and around all living things. When your life energy is high; you feel energetic, often positive, and empowered. As we go about the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, stress and dis-ease can leave us feeling tired, drained, stressed or sick. Reiki will help by helping the body heal itself. This is done by balancing the chakras to reduce stress and promote the body’s natural healing ability. A treatment can help you release negative emotions as well as promoting healing in your physical body.
What can I expect during a treatment?
- A reiki treatment is a hands-on therapy performed with the client laying down fully-clothed on a massage table or bed.
- You can expect to feel very relaxed and calm. You might even get drowsy and fall asleep!
- You might feel warmth coming from the hands of the reiki healer as the healer moves her hands from your head to your feet.
- You will leave your session feeling very much the same as you feel after a massage, except the feeling will last for much longer – in many cases the feeling lasts up to 3 weeks!
- I am a certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher.
- I am a certified Basic DNA ThetaHealer®. For more information please visit this link.
- I am a certified Basic Clendinning Healing Technique Practioner and completing Advanced Clendinning training May 2020
- I am a certified Angel Card Reader.
- I have my M.Ed. in Educational Leadership and have been a classroom music teacher for the past 20 years. I have significant training and experience working with children of all ages.
For more information about reiki, please visit the links on the bottom of the page. For questions, please call Brenda at 208-830-2164 or email her at Brenda@brendawinkle.com. Your questions are welcome!! Cynics are welcome, too!
Booking an appointment
Sessions are available for people AND for pets!! Sessions are $75 for a 30 minute healing session.
All sessions are currently being held via online meeting (Zoom) as a result of precautions around COVID-19.
To schedule your appointment, please visit
Reiki in the news… find links for more information here.
What is reiki? Visit this link
Reiki for pets? Visit this link
Reiki in fashion magazine – Visit this link
Reiki in US News & World Report – Visit this link
Reiki in other news – visit this link
In case you’d like more information, check out this link. http://www.reiki.org/faq/whatisreiki.html