We all love free samples, right?
We all love free samples! Or at least I can speak for myself… I love samples! I will sample everything from hand cream to fruit. I even get samples of the soup when I go out for dinner.
Maybe you like samples, too. So I made a video for you! This video shares some information about Soul Food: nourishment for your soul which is a monthly subscription program that launches June 1. In addition to the information, I included a small sample of what you can expect. I hope you check it out!
I created this program because I wanted something just like this; positive messages, action steps, ways to reframe my thinking, and to be a part of a supportive community of like-minded people. So I created one for all of us! I’ll include more of the details below the video.
Here is your free sample
Soul Food: Food for your soul is a monthly subscription program. On the first of the month, new content will be available each month.
Content will include:
- A video talk incorporating spiritual practices and tools into our daily lives. Sometimes we’ll look at solutions to challenges and other times we’ll look at success stories that can inspire us.
- A meditation specifically designed to help with the topic of the month
- An affirmation for the month that can be used as a screen saver, phone wall paper or phone lock screen
- Membership in a private Facebook group of like-minded people including me!
- And more!! Some months will include additional resources, links or even action steps designed to improve your day to day life. Other months will include video conference calls with me. Whatever Spirit leads me to is what I will include that month.
All of this will be available for $19.95 per month. You can pay in advance but all content will be available on the first of the month. For your convenience, you can sign up here.
The fine print:
You can cancel anytime. Due to the nature of this program, there are no refunds. All information and content presented in the program is protected by US Copyright Law and may not be used or reproduced without written permission from Brenda Winkle. All of your information, including discussions on Facebook, will remain confidential unless I believe someone is in imminent danger.